Blogging isn’t about making money but building authority.
Blogging isn’t about being active over a blog, but being attentive in reader’s mind.
Truly said, obviously it’s by me :). Bloggers who blog aren’t just a simply mathematician who actually calculates the happenings and rank, perhaps to say they are all-rounder.
Blogging is a skill and passion to laid an impact. (Impressive? Click Here To Tweet).
Influential Bloggers of 2014 – Infographic
Blog to win one’s heart and make it so that their desire comes true. Write to inspire, blog with passion. I’m self-blogger (or to say myself). However, by being 12 years old I can say – I am a Proud Blogger. Being a blogger ain’t just mean to serve readers with articles, but should actually have a desire to teach one who need help.
Perhaps, I am really glad to promulgate few gems of our blogging industry who had contributed since and have a passion to blog. I won’t be saying that other’s aren’t inspiring or so, perhaps I do have kept these bloggers in highlight as because they aren’t just influential but also motivational from whom we can learn and get motivation.
Who’s Your Inspiration?
So, who’s your inspiration and why? Is it:
1. Darren Rowse of ProBlogger.net.
2. Syed Balkhi of WPbeginner.com.
3. Pat Flynn of SmartPassiveIncome.com.
4. Harsh Agarwal of ShoutMeLoud.com.
5. Amit Agarwal of Labnol.org.
6. Neil Patel of QuickSprout.com.
7. Shradha Sharma of YourStory.com.
8. Imran Uddin of AllTechBuzz.net.
9. Jon Morrow of BoostBlogTraffic.com.
10. Ileane Smith of BasicBlogTips.com.
11. Zac Johnson of BloggingTips.com.
12. Harleena Singh of Aha-Now.com.
13. Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai of MyBloggerTricks.com.
14. Tony John of Techulator.com.
15. Rajesh Namase of TechLila.com.
16. Kulwant Nagi of BloggingCage.com.
17. Ankit Singla of BloggerTipsTricks.com.
18. Rajesh Dx of TechFishy.com.
19. Enstine Muki of EnstineMuki.com.
20. Adam Connell of BloggingWizard.com.
In conclusion, I would really like to Thank You for stopping by, perhaps I am really sorry if I have missed anyone over here. In coarse of time, I would be sitting and preparing some other infographics to engage and inspire you.
Now, it’s your time to tell us about who and how you got inspired in your blogging journey. For any issues/feedback you can jump towards the comment box below. I would try to respond you as soon as possible.
Peace and Happy Blogging
Incoming search terms:
- influential bloggers
- most influential bloggers 2014