1. Are you giving your best efforts in your blog?
2. Are you blogging for your readers and not for search engines?
3. Are you writing contents genuinely?
Well, if the answers are YES, then hooray. You are just prepared to Take your blog to the next level. But wait, did I went too fast? Oops! I just missed a point to ask.
Are you having any plan for your blog? Have you ever tried to ask yourself that “am I having any plans for my blog for surviving in blogging for next 5 or more years?”. As you might know that most of the bloggers just end their journey after 2-3 months yet some stay even for 6 months but after that. NO MORE.
Just vanished. No impression nothing. When you/I may ask what happened. The same answer “I am not getting time to update my blog” or “I am not getting much ideas to write on”. Yes, it’s obvious that blogging is a long term game where you need more and more ideas refreshing in your mind so that you may be able to write always. I am not telling that I have always an brain storming ideas in my head. But still, I am surviving.
How To Get Brainstorming Ideas?
How To Drive Traffic?
1. Header Meta Tags: It consists of Title tag, meta keyword, meta description and robot access. It’s the most important part of SEO.
2. Use Low Competitive Keywords: In order to stand in the huge crowd. What you need is Low competitive keywords and write post using those keywords so that you may receive maximum coverage.
3. Use Bold/Italics/Underline in the Keywords: Using such styles help to get much attention to those specific keywords not only for humans but also for the search engines. Use those to rank higher in the search engines.
4. Use Internal Links: Internal links are the links which consist in your site, such as your old posts etc. Using internal links helps the search engine bots/crawler to index more and more pages.
5. Use hyphens (-) in Permalinks: In order to make your blog links seo friendly, you need to use hyphens instead of underscore.
6. Use Good Navigation: It’s one of the most important factor of SEO. If possible use breadcrumbs navigation in your site which helps to pass link juice to another page of your site. Also use Related Post widget and also popular post widget. Make sure to properly settle up those Menu in the navigation.
7. Fix all broken links: If you site consists of broken links/invalid pages (404 pages), then either fix it manually else Go to Webmaster Tools -> Crawl -> Crawl errors -> Fix it.
8. First 50 words of your article consists the main optimization: Make sure to add the main keyword followed by the secondary keyword in the first 50 words of your article. It’s important.
9. No-follow all external links: Passing juice to external websites is not good in the eyes of Google. So use no-follow tag in all the external links of your site.
10. Build high quality backlinks: It’s very important in order to rank higher in search engines. Blog Commenting, Guest Posting, etc are some extremely helpful tactics to build quality links.
How To Improve Domain Authority?
1. Build Quality Backlinks: The more links pointed to your site the better it is. Build more and more links from high authority and high PR sites to improve your domain authority.
2. Write more contents: Moz calculates the total Text ratio of your site and accordingly it gives ranking. Similarly if you write 2-3 contents of 1,000 words per week then it can make up over 100,000+ text ratio which is really good.
3. Interlinks: Same through, you have to either use any tool to do so else you can do manually. Search for the most appropriate words as the anchor link for interlinking. The stronger your interlinks is the better chances of improving your DA is there.
4. Be active in Social Media: In order to improve domain authority social signals are really necessary. Signals such as +1’s, Likes, Shares, Tweets are really necessary. So try to get as much as possible.
5. Give Freshness To Your Blog: Not that after 1-2 weeks you will publish an article. In order to improve domain authority what you need is freshness in your blog so that it may be active and trusted in the eyes of search engines.
6. Guest Posting: Domain – Authority. It means that authority of your domain. And in order to get higher rank you need to guest post on high authority sites so that you may receive more targeted traffic.
7. Use Infographics: As we know, Infographics help to visualize a content by showing complex information in a very great manner. Promote not only in your blog but also in social media. The more social you be the more traffic you will get, and the more traffic you get their is more chances of creating new backlinks and the more backlinks you would improve the authority.
How To Make Money Online
Optimize Your Blog For Readers!
Time To Rock
Unlock "Super Proven Methods" Rank & Bank Strategies
I’ll show you "how we drove 10k+ organic traffic in a totally new site", and more
- How EXACTLY I rank on competitive terms on Google.
- How EXACTLY I convert visitors into Profits?
- How EXACTLY I find potential buyers keywords?